Answered By: Bruce Jensen
Last Updated: May 20, 2015     Views: 166

Absolutely! Current KU students interested in working fpr the Rohrbach Library may pick up an application for employment in the Office of the Dean of Library Services (RL 201) or download the form at (where you will also find a convenient online application that takes the place of the paper forms) and submit the completed application by email ( or postal mail to:

Donna Trabosh
Dean's Office
Rohrbach Library
Kutztown University
15200 Kutztown Road, Bldg 5
Kutztown, PA 19530

Student Employment Applications in all formats are here

Related Topics

Contact Us

Questions? Click the Chat button below! If it says Offline click to send your question and contact info and we'll get back to you soon.