Answered By: Bruce Jensen
Last Updated: May 20, 2015     Views: 1490

Go to KU's Computer Labs page, where you'll see a link to 'Request Additional Pages.' This link is on the Rohrbach Library home page, as the Quick Link Get More Paper.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Questions? Click the Chat button below! If it says Offline click to send your question and contact info and we'll get back to you soon.