Answered By: Bruce Jensen
Last Updated: May 20, 2015     Views: 55

You don't normally need a KU Card to use databases from off campus; you do need a card or a photo ID to borrow library books and other items.

You can visit the One Card office Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 pm to get a KU card. Be sure to bring photo ID such as a driver's license. One Card Office info 

Remember, you typically don't need a card to access the research databases from off campus. Simply use the right-hand side of the login screen.

It is highly advantageous to have a KU card. Getting one can help you avoid some potential headaches.

Please be aware that occasionally the right side of the PASSHE login screen doesn't work. At such times the only way to use databases from off campus is by logging in on the left side, which requires a KU card number that has been activated by Rohrbach Library. You can call us at 610-683-4480 to activate a card.

If you lack a KU card and you visit the library hoping to borrow a book on a weekend or after 4:30pm M-F, you will be able to do so if (and only if) you bring a photo ID such as a driver's license. 

Contact Us

Questions? Click the Chat button below! If it says Offline click to send your question and contact info and we'll get back to you soon.