Answered By: Krista Prock
Last Updated: Nov 11, 2022     Views: 49

Yes, these items (in the Curriculum Resource Center onhe ground floor of the library) are K-12 textbooks used by education majors. They circulate for one week. KU ID or photo ID required.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Questions? Click the Chat button below! If it says Offline click to send your question and contact info and we'll get back to you soon.