Answered By: Bob Flatley
Last Updated: May 20, 2015     Views: 44

Hi George -

I see you are a PSU student.  You can request books that your library does not own using the interlibrary loan service at your library.  For Penn State, go to: for information on placing a request.


Bob for KU Library Answers

Related Topics

    Contact Us