Answered By: Karen Wanamaker
Last Updated: May 20, 2015     Views: 67

That depends on whether or not you already have an education degree and certification. Please contact Tanya Faust in our College of Education office: 610-683-4332. She will be able to answer any of your questions about the certification tests for education majors. Have a great weekend.

Tutoring Services, located in RL 27 on the library's lower level, helps with PAPA/PECT preparation. Please email to find out about their workshops and resources. 


Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Questions? Click the Chat button below! If it says Offline click to send your question and contact info and we'll get back to you soon.